Structure associated with the dissertation for getting PhD. Component 1
The classical Ph.D. dissertation (in the form of a manuscript) usually gets the structure that is following
- title page ( page number 1),
- table of articles (content),
- selection of conditional abbreviations (if available, may also be placed during the end regarding the thesis),
- four chapters (there might be two or three chapters),
- practical recommendations (in dissertations on pedagogical specialties),
- recommendations and annexes.